|Ports||PD, DC, USB, USB Type C|
|Input Voltage||DC 12-28 -volt|
|Package Contents||1*Charging Module|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||60 g|
- Supports PD 2.0/PD 3.0 & PPS & QC 4+/QC 3.0 & SCP & FCP
& VOOC & Dash & for Apple 2.4A & AFC & for Vivo 9V
2A twin engine & PE 2.0
- Please Note:
- The maximum withstand voltage is 32V, and it is recommended to use it within 28V! This module is a pure step-down module without a step-up function. If you want to use 20V output, you must use a DC power supply above 21V. The low voltage can reach 6V, but most fast charging will not be activated at 6V. The output power of 100W can only be reached when the PD is output (PD20V, 5A)
- For low-voltage and high-current fast charging, please use the original data cable. If you want to measure the charging voltage and current, you must use a low internal resistance USB meter! Otherwise it will affect the charging current!
- OPPO and OnePlus phones need to use USB to charge! QC 4+/QC 4.0/PD 3.0 and other protocols must use the USB Type C port!
- When the USB port and the USB Type C port are plugged into the phone at the same time, both ports are 5V output!
- Input power: max 100W (PD charger more 87W)
- USB Type C output: DC 5V-20V 100W (maximum)
- USB Type A output: DC 5V-12V 100W (36)
- Working temperature range: -20'C-85'C
- Working humidity range: 0%-95%RH
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by FastTech's Standard Return Policy:
Return for refund within: 45 days (details)
Return for replacement within: 6 months (details)
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
Payments are securely processed by PayPal: