- Brand New and High quality.
- Name: ant anti-inflammatory and analgesic sticker
- Size: 8*10cm
- Application of symptoms: Cervical Spondylosis with periarthritis of bone, lumbar disc herniation, lumbar disc herniation, lumbar muscle, sciatica, ankylosing spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatic arthritis, torsion, and sprain of senile degenerative arthritis
How to use:Step-
- 1. clean and dry affected area
- 2. Remove the plastic backing on one side of the patch.
- 3. Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
- 4.as you remove the other half of the plastic backing, rub the rest of the patch over the pain zone.
- 5. Remove the film from the substrate and apply.
- 6. 8 hours for each time, 5 times a week for the process.
A warning-Do not use–
- 1. Wounds or damaged skin.
- 2. If you are allergic to aspirin or salicylate.
- 3. Heated.
- 4. When sweating (for example, from training or heat)
- 5. With or at the same time as other external application products.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:–
- 1. Conditions deteriorate
- 2. the symptoms persist for more than 5 days.
- 3. rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask for professional health before use.
- 8pcs/Bag Plasters
Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.