Buck-boost module (constant voltage constant current LCD version)
- LCD input and output voltage, output current output power;
- Input anti-reverse protection, reverse connection will not burn;
- Can be step-up and step-down, the output voltage 0.5-30V arbitrary regulation, limiting the current 0-4A arbitrary regulation;
- Output anti-intrusion, the battery charge without additional anti-reflux diodes;
- Button control output ON / OFF status, and you can set the power-on default is ON or OFF;
- Ascending and descending chip used as the main controller, external 60V 75A MOS tube as a switch, double 60V 5A SS56 Schottky rectification, 60V voltage value, superior to the market immature XL6009 / LM2577 program (a lot Device pressure value is not enough, MOS tube and Schottky diode pressure value must be greater than the input plus input voltage value);
- Output ripple small, LC filter;
- With heat sink, send module support isolation column.
- Input voltage: 5.5-30V (input voltage 5V, you can normally achieve buck-boost, but the voltage and current meter values are not accurate; less than 4.7V, undervoltage protection)
- Output voltage: 0.5-30V
- Output current: long-term stable work in 3A, strengthen the heat can reach 4A
- Output power: 35W natural cooling, heat dissipation to enhance 50W
- Voltage display resolution: 0.05V
- Current display resolution: 0.005A
- Conversion efficiency: about 88%
- Soft-start: Yes (very powerful with load startup, startup may fail)
- Input reverse protection: Yes
- Output anti-intrusion: Yes
- Short circuit protection: yes
- Working frequency: 180KHZ
- Size: L * W * H 66 * 48 * 21mm
- Mounting hole: 4mm in diameter
- Module has IN / OUT, ON / OFF two buttons: IN / OUT button to switch the input voltage and output voltage display, long press to switch the output current output power display; ON / OFF button control output ON or OFF, long press Set power on default output status is ON or OFF.
- CC is the current setting potentiometer, clockwise rotation, can increase the set current, when the load current reaches the set current, enter the constant current state, CC constant current indicator (red) lights up; the right CV is the voltage setting Potentiometer, clockwise rotation, can increase the output voltage. ON indicator is the output status indicator, when the output voltage is on, otherwise off.
- Used as an ordinary buck-boost module with over-current protection capability.
- Used as a battery charger
- Used as LED constant current driver module
- Module input IN- Prohibit short circuit with output OUT-, otherwise constant current function will be invalid.
- Please make sure that the power of the power supply is greater than the power required by the output load!
- If the module is to be fully loaded with output, the input voltage should be over 8V. When the input voltage is 5V, the output power is about 15W, and the voltage ammeter fails. Module current value 4A, the premise subject to the maximum output power, such as the output 17V, the current should not exceed 2A.
- Module with output short-circuit protection, short-circuit protection module automatically shut down the output, the module can be restored on the power, if your power supply without output current limiting protection, it is recommended that the module input front-end fuse in series to increase the safety factor.
- The module has input under-voltage protection function, the default is about 4.7V. Below this value, the output will be disconnected automatically and the module can be powered on again (note the voltage at the module port. When the input current is relatively large Do not ignore the partial pressure on the input wire).
- 1 x Power Supply Module
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.