- Put seeds into 40° C water for 24 hours.
- Put seeds into very wet sands for germination. ( Generally it take more than 40 days. ).
- Move it into soil after it sprouts.
- Germination temperature: 20-25℃.
- Germination time: 40 days.
- Growth optimum temperature: 10-25 ℃.
- Spacing: 20 * 20cm.
- Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate.
- Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it is afraid floods. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation.
- The principle is "do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil."
- Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local rot.
- All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too.
- 1Pack X Appro 200pcs Rose Seeds
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.