How to make a magic:
- This is the famous Indian Rope Trick Illusion.
- The magician displays a piece of rope about 95cm long.
- It is just an ordinary rope when the Rope is coiled over the magician's hand.
- And then the magician now stretches the rope between his two hands, horizontally, and pretends to hypnotize the rope.
- One hand released, and the rope stands rigid like a stick, The magician blows on the rope merely, and it will falls down limp once again.
- Material: Rope.
- Color: as the picture, we send random.
- Size: 95cm*1.2cm(Approx.)
- There could be some slight differences in the color.
- Please allow 1-2mm differs due to manual measurement, thanks.
- 1PC * Stiff Rope
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.