|Product Type||Adhesive Glues|
|Package Contents||1*Adhesive Glue|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Liquid Volume||50 ml|
|Product Weight||50 g|
- K-0609 (low viscosity / general purpose cylindrical parts holding glue) is a one-component, high-strength, general-purpose, low-viscosity anaerobic cylindrical hole/shaft fitting retaining adhesive. The holding glue cures when it is isolated from the air between two closely fitting metals.
- Typical use: It is used for the hole/shaft fittings with radial clearance <0.1mm to improve the press-fit strength and prevent rust. Used for transitions, interference or clearance fits to repair worn holes – shaft fittings or out of tolerance parts.
- Typical applications: assembly of new parts bearings, bushings, small motor rotor shafts, bushings, etc.
- Chemical composition methacrylate
- Appearance green viscous liquid
- Viscosity (25'C, mPa.s) 100～300
- Specific gravity 1.05～1.10
- Maximum filling radial clearance (mm) 0.13
- Shear strength (MPa) >=10
- Working temperature ('C) -54～149
- Initial curing time (minutes) <=15
- Full solid (hours) 24
- Instructions for use:
- The surface to be coated should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- For the sliding fittings, it is only necessary to apply a circle of glue around the shaft and the guide angle of the sleeve, and rotate it to the left and right during assembly to ensure good coating.
- For press fit, both quilt bonded surfaces are coated with glue and assembled on a suitable high pressure press.
- For heat shrink fittings, the glue should be applied to the shaft and then heated to produce sufficient clearance for free assembly.
- Do not tamper with the assembled parts until they have reached sufficient strength.
- Precautions for use: This retaining adhesive should not be used on plastic parts; to avoid contamination of the original glue, do not pour the poured glue back into the original packaging
- Safety Precautions: This retaining gel contains methacrylate and is irritating to the skin and eyes. If the skin comes into contact, immediately wash it with water; if it touches the eyes, rinse immediately with clean water and go to the hospital for treatment.
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
This item is covered by manufacturer's warranty.
Consumables cannot be returned once opened.
FastTech's damaged on arrival protection still applies.
Important information and restrictions:
- Because this product contains liquids, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.
- Consumables cannot be returned once opened.
Payments are securely processed by PayPal: