|Ports||USB Type C|
|Power & Batteries|
|Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated)||5000 mAh|
|Battery Form Factor||21700|
|Battery Rated Voltage||3.6 V|
|Total Piece Count||1|
|Dimensions us | metric|
|Product Weight||73 g|
- Next Generation 21700 Li-ion Batteries: Featuring long lifespan, high energy density and powerful performance, 21700 Li-ion batteries were first introduced in the electric car industry and are considered to be the future of cylindrical batteries.
- Dual Charging Ways Available
- Via a USB-C charging cable
- Via an external charger
- USB-C Charging Indicators
- Red light on during charging
- Green light on when fully charged
- Ideal for high drain devices: Max 15A continuous discharge current
- Internal Safety Features
- Pressure relief valve activates in the event of a rapid temperature increase
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
- Microporous barrier protects delicate internal components
- Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges
- High-performance Protective Circuit
- Automatically protects against overcharge, over discharge and short-circuiting
- Utilizes a high-quality battery protection IC
- Utilizes two high-power MOS FETs in the current regulation module for better efficiency and superior output
- External Safely Features
- Equipped at both ends with a nickel-plated stainless steel protector ensuring high impact resistance, good electrical conductivity and oxidation resistance
- Coated with durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
- Tough plastic circuit board protector
- Low Cost and Environmentally Friendly: Using a rechargeable Li-ion battery is energy saving to minimize the carbon footprint
We'd love to help! Contact Customer Advocates.
No restocking fee. Shipping charges may apply if returns are not results of FastTech's error.
- Because this product contains external batteries, it can only be shipped via select shipping methods. These shipping methods are displayed when you check out the order.