- Working Voltage: DC 4-28V
- Working Current: 2.8mA
- Detecting Distance:5-7 meter
- Transmitting Power: 20mW
- Output Signal:TTL(high level 3.3V, low level 0V)
- Board Size: 3.59 X 1.73cm/1.41X 0.68in
- 3V3: support output 3.3V voltage, driving current is 100mA
- GND: ground
- OUT: controlling signal output, when detect the subject, it will output high level(3.3V),otherwise output low level(0V)
- VIN: power supply input(4-28V)
- CDS: trigger signal control: less than 0.7V, OUT outptu low level, over 0.7V work normally. Connect the LDR can turn off the detecting function at night.
Regulation Function Instructions:
- C-TM: reguate the repeat trigger time, default time is 2s, add the SMD capacitor to extend the repeat trigger time.
- Repeat trigger time calculation: install the SMD capacitor, then test the 9196 3th pin frequency f, the trigger time T= R-GN: regulate the detecting distance,connect the resistor the detecting distance will will short.(default 7m, connect 1M resistor, the detecting distance will be about 5M)
- R-CDS: the VCC is in parrel connection with CDS(namely 9196 9th pin) through R-CDS. Connect the LDR at the R-CDS to turn off the detecting function at night.
- 1 x Human Motion Sensor Switch
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.