Paint by Number Instructions:
- 1). Clear an area to work in, cover the area with old newspapers and keep it clean. Also you may prepare a bottle of water for brush washing.
- 2). Filled in the areas that marked with numbers with the corresponding paint.
- 3). Paint one color at a time, from the largest area of this color to the smallest, starting from the upper part of the painting.
- 4). By starting with the larger ones you'll be more practiced using the brush and paint by the time you get to the smallest areas, which can be quite fiddly to paint.
- 5). Hold the brush firmly to paint accurately up to an edge or specific point.
- Color:shown as the picture.
- Type:Paint By Number(No have Framed).
- Pattern:Flowers and Apple.
- Due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness , contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.
- Please allow 1-2mm differs due to manual measurement, thanks.
- 1PC * Canvas.
- 1PC * Instruction Picture.
- 2PCS * Non-trace hook.
- 2PCS * Screw.
- 1Set * Paints.
- 3PCS * Paintbrush (1big,1middle,1small).
Packed safely in Bubble Bag.