- Brand new & high quality.
- A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. 0.75% and 1%, the points at which chain experts suggest replacement.
- Easy to use
- Made of stainless steel material
- Compatible with all chains
- Size: approx. 14cm x 4.8cm/ 5.51inch x 1.89inch(LxW)
- Tips：Does what it is supposed to do. Simple way to check for chain wear and doesn't hurt the wallet too bad. If the .75 prong drops down into the link space without any pressure, but the 1.0 doesn't, well you guessed it! Your chain is somewhere between .75% and 1% longer than when new, thus causing excessive wear on the cogs and chainrings. At this stage of wear, closer to the .75%, I rarely notice any chain skip when shifting. If the 1.0% indicator freely drops down into the link space, your chain may be skipping before or after a shift fairly frequently and you may need to replace your cassette cogs as well as the chain if you have ridden quite a bit with the chain in this "worn out" condition.
- 1 X Bicycle Chain checker
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.