1. Three-way PWM output, adjustable frequency, three-way frequency output, duty cycle can be adjusted independently, suitable for most occasions;
2. LCD liquid crystal display frequency and duty cycle, very clear, very easy to adjust
3. Wide frequency range and high accuracy;
4. Serial communication
First, module description
3-way PWM output, wide frequency range, duty cycle can be adjusted independently in real time;
The frequency is divided into four ranges and is automatically switched:
1. XXX (no decimal point): The minimum unit is 1Hz, the value range is 1Hz~999Hz;
2. The minimum unit of X.XX (the decimal point in hundreds) is 0.01Khz, and the value range is 1.00Khz~9.99Khz.
3. XX.X (decimal point in ten digits): the minimum unit is 0.1Khz; the value range is 10.0KHz~99.9KHz
4. X.X.X (decimal point is in ten and one hundred place): The minimum unit is 1Khz; the value range is 1KHz~150KHz
E.g. Frequency display: 100 represents the PWM output 100Hz pulse;
1.01 represents the PWM output 1.01K pulse;
54.1 indicates the PWM output 54.1KHz pulse;
1.2.4 indicates PWM output pulse of 124KHz;
Duty cycle values range from 0 to 100%, where 100% is expressed in A%.
All setting parameters are saved after power off.
Second, the parameter settings
The module has 8 independent keys to set the frequency and duty cycle, support short press (increase or decrease a unit) and long press (fast increase or decrease), it is very simple, set parameters automatically save, power off is not Lost.
The 3-way duty-cycle button can be pressed at the same time, real-time adjustment, LCD display is the duty cycle of the last pressed button, real-time is very strong, can be used as a simple several-way duty cycle scan.
Third, the module parameters:
1. Working voltage: 3.3~30V;
2. Frequency range: 1Hz~150KHz;
3. Frequency accuracy: The accuracy in each range is about 2%;
4. Signal load capacity: The output current can be around 5~30ma;
5. Output amplitude: PWM amplitude and supply voltage are equal;
6. Ambient temperature: -20~+70°C.
Fourth, the scope of application:
1. It is used as a square wave signal generator to generate square wave signals for experimental development and use;
2. Used to generate a square wave signal to control the motor driver;
3. Generate adjustable pulses for use by the MCU;
4. Generate adjustable pulses, control the relevant circuit (PWM dimming and other applications).
V. Serial Control (Single-chip TTL level communication)
Communication standard: 9600 bps data bits: 8
Stop bit :1
Check digit :none
Flow control :none
1, set the PWM frequency
"F101": The setting frequency is 101 HZ (001~999)
"F1.05": setting frequency is 1.05 KHZ (1.00~9.99)
"F10.5": Setting frequency is 10.5KHZ (10.0~99.9)
"F1.0.5": The setting frequency is 105KHZ (1.0.0~1.5.0)
2, set the PWM duty cycle
"Dx:yyy": Set the PWM duty cycle x: (1~3) PWM serial number, yyy: (000~100) duty cycle %;
For example, D1:050, set the 1st PWM duty cycle to 50%.
3, read the setting parameters
Send "read" string to read the set parameters.
The read data format is as follows: F156, D1: 052, D2: 059, D3: 058,
Successfully set return: DOWN;
Failed to set return: FALL.
1pc x 3- Way PWM Module