- Brand new and high quality.
- Name:Resurrection Plant.
- Other name:Rose of Jericho/Spike Moss/Dinosaur Plant/Miracle Plant/ Air Plant/Prehistoric Plant/Siempre Viva(Live Forever).
- Scientific Name: Selaginella Lepidophylla.
- Hardiness Zone:8- 10/House plant.
- Plant height:6 – 12".
- Plant Spacing:6 – 9".
- Size:4 to 6cm-1.57 to 2.36 inch.
Brief Introduction of Resurrection Plant:
- Area:It grows naturally in Northern Africa, southwest Asia, southwest America, and Central America.
- Like the Christmas rose, this plant is great around the holidays. They are flowers designed for an arid, desert climate, and are often found in a brown curled up state.
- Amazing plant just like a miracle. You will get it in a dry and dead like appearance but just soak in water and watch it open, and turn green almost moss like blooms, hence the alternate name Spike Moss.When the water source is eliminated, they will go back to their brown ball state.Families keep a dormant plant throughout the year and then water it near the holidays, so it becomes a holiday tradition.Because it does not need to be planted and easy to care for.Many people keep this on their holiday table.
- No soil / planting needed. This plant is normal in a dry ball form state for a long time even without soil underneath it. Then place it in a bowl of water and within a few hours, you will have a blooming plant ! Of course, you can plant it as well. Very little water is needed. Great for desert garden & dry area.
- The resurrection fern gets its name because it can survive long periods of drought by curling up its fronds and appearing desiccated, gray-brown and dead. However, when just a little water is present, the fern will uncurl and reopen, appearing to "resurrect" and restoring itself to a vivid green color within about 24 hours. It has been estimated that these plants could go 100 years without water and still revive after a single soaking.
- 1/5/10pcs X Resurrection Plant.
NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.